Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Post.


Here's the hallway that leads to the room I share with my roommate. It's small. I figure it's a good place to start. Welcome.

Straight ahead is our closet- we have a good deal of jackets, so we chose to hang them there for practicality's sake. Above is a shade I made out of a wicker trashcan. I spraypainted it avocado green to turn it into a bright accent in the hall. It's nice because it defers the light from our room (right) if one of us wakes up early and has to turn a light on. On the left we have a few concert posters and special things (aka. a gift from Jess' boyfriend and my good friend, Josh). It's important to us both that the pictures and items we hang on the wall have some sort of significance or credit an important part of our lives. But I'll get into that later. Oh, and maybe it's more important to me... Jess is very patient with my compulsive control of the hammer and nails. I'm always switching things around and trying new configurations for pictures. I think I've finally found one I like.

No comments: