Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Photo.


This was taken at Thanksgiving. The holiday ended up being spread out over about 48 hours, because most of us arrived at the Harlem apartment the night before and left the afternoon after. We all brought something to the table. (Left to right, clockwise) Jess brought the bratwurst and cooked the turkey, Wingo purchased and delivered the turkey, Adam concocted the cranberry sauce and mulled wine, Meg made the sweet potatoes, Josh constructed the green bean casserole, Jon crafted the pecan pie, Katy assembled the no-bake pumpkin pie, and I (not pictured) attempted to re-create my mom's dinner rolls with spelt flour. Can you tell I was trying to diversify my word choice? We had several other lovely guests who dropped in throughout the night (also not pictured).

I apologize for not posting something more substantial. I still can't find the USB cable for my camera. I have projects I want to post, but not without the aid of pictures.

No comments: