Monday, December 14, 2009

I Have This Idea.

It's really silly in some respects, and probably more trouble than it's worth.

I make paper bag envelopes. In fact, I think I have an earlier post that shows how to make them.

I see paper bags everywhere in this silly city. They're everywhere on the ground, blowing around like tumbleweed in a ghost town. They're the sad little bags that only have a distant memory of the bodega food or liquor they contained.

The point is, these babies are in excess (along with plastic bags, but that's another story). My thought is this; if I could collect enough of them and expedite the alteration process (Ford assembly line?) I could re-sell them on Etsy and make money for the perfectly good FREE paper bags I find on the ground.

In other random news, I just had a dream that my work was supposed to take me to London, and I forgot to pack anything because I went to the community pool before I got to the airport. Then a salesman tried to fit me for shoes while I was freaking out about not having anything to wear for a week. The end.

No comments: