Sunday, December 27, 2009

Song #1.

Not the one I posted some lyrics to a few days ago. And no, I don't wish to comment on the fact that my last post was several days ago. I have really failed, NaBloPoMo.

This song is called "The Gift." In a nutshell- my friend Greg Stump wrote it and we recorded it last year for Sufjan Stevens' Christmas song contest. Josh, Jon, and I re-recorded it this year, which was super fun (especially being a choir in the bathroom at their apartment in Harlem). It's here on Senduit for the week. Then it expires, and you can't have it no more. Just kidding. Let me know if you want to download it. Email me. erinmhennessy@gmail.com.

Song description: It's about unrequited love at Christmastime. It's more WHAM! than The Carpenters, if you know what I mean. You know what I mean? "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart..." Yeah, that's what I mean. Enjoy. This song is near and dear to my heart. You know what I mean? JK. Merry Christmas.

The Gift.

No comments: