Sunday, January 31, 2010

Insomnia-tastic.

So, it's 3:07 am (as I type this, but probably not when I post it). I went on an amazing hike upstate for the second time this week with my peeps from TCPS (Trinity Grace Park Slope, although we've never actually called it "TCPS"). It was a relaxing day. It was my 12th day of unemployment in New York City (Give or take a few days). I painted. I drank tea. I thought about running in the 18-degree fridge that is Brooklyn, NY.

I'm anxious, can you tell? My brain is sweating from all the circles it's running in.

New goals for this blog: I want to start posting my writing. NF and Fiction. Also, I'd like to be as consistent as I was when I was a part of NaBloPoMo. Okay, maybe not every day.

Updated painting. I have much farther to go (sigh).

No comments: