Monday, October 31, 2011

Reason #546.2 That I'm...

...getting married to this guy.


But I digress. I'm real excited about matrimony and being Mrs. Neckers. Also looking forward to the wedding, mostly because I get to be married at the end of it all (and I'm pretty sure I'm going to live through the stress). Also, I think it's going to be a really fun expression of Jeff and I- who we are as individuals and as a team. It's going to be a little bit eccentric, but that's alright (and "in vogue" these days).

This post isn't really about the wedding, except to announce that it will be fun to post pictures and DIY stuffs here at the end. It's mostly to say that I've decided for my own sanity (and to prevent every waking moment of my life to wedding planning) that I'm going to try to finish Les Miserables by the time I am wed. I'd also like to run my half marathon, but I'd rather commit to a sitting-on-my-duff activity based on my current over-frequent work-out schedule (running four days and then yoga-ing, climbing, dancing, or shredding the rest of the time).

1 comment:

Rachel Hurley said...

shredding?
I'm excited for you to be wed and to see the eccentric expression of you and Jeff. I'm sure it'll be fantastic.