Saturday, October 16, 2010

Look at it.



Holy crap.

So I had this dream that I saw the moon set and it was HUGE (if anyone wants to interpret this please proceed). I didn't see the sun in my dream but I know that when it rose it was normal. The moon was CRAZY though. I could see all of its textured valleys and craters behind a silhouette of black trees on a hill.

I want to draw my dream now, so I've been studying the moon a bit (online, and outside just for funsies). As my friend Liz would say, "I'm buggin'" (Liz wishes she was Liv Tyler in the 90's, which is one reason of many that I love her so much). Looking at the moon this close makes me wonder if we were ever intended to see it so closely (thank you, science and industry). I don't know how to process the intricacy and perfection of nature- let alone draw it.

In other news, I had a pretty flawless conversation on the phone with a robot from AT & T today. That was awesome.

No comments: